Hygiene & Hiring Inflatables - What Monsterball are doing
To our Monsterball Customers,
The safety and well-being of our staff and our customers is the number one priority at Monsterball Amusements. Like everyone, we have been closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation both within Australia and Globally. We wanted to reach out to our new and valued customers to update you on some of the steps we have taken, in line with the latest advice from the Government to ensure we are doing our part to protect our employees and customers.
At Monsterball Amusements we have many health, safety and hygiene processes in place which are firmly implemented in our business. However in light of the evolving situation we have introduced a number of additional processes around cleaning and sanitation that provide increased measures. Firstly, we are still open, while some events in the near future have been cancelled, we are still taking bookings for future events with extra precautions in place. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our equipment, with all items being thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between hires, however, we recognise that we may need to take extra steps to prevent the possible spread of the coronavirus COVID-19.
Steps we have taken:
- Any staff feeling unwell is urged to stay home, and we ask that all our customers that are not feeling well postpone their event immediately.
- We have enforced sanitary guidelines with our staff before and after contact with guests. Our staff always practice good hygiene with frequent hand washing and using the hand sanitizers onsite, we also ask that our customers also practice safe hygiene measures when using our equipment and welcome them to use our hand sanitizer at the entry of each inflatable.
- All our equipment is wiped down with a Safe Biodegradable Hospital Grade Disinfectant which is safe for humans and animals before the beginning of the event and after the event.
- We have introduced an Alcohol Sanitisation Spray (kills 99.9% of germs, bacteria and viruses) to our cleaning routine. This sanitising agent is widely used in hospitals and safe for humans and pets. The Sanitising process will be sprayed onto the equipment after the disinfection process.
- The cleanliness of our equipment has always been of paramount importance so we are maintaining our normal protocol of cleaning equipment, both onsite and in the warehouse.
- Closely monitoring updates from the World Health Organisation and Australian Government Department of Health and adjusting our extra measures to keep meeting any Government directives.
We would like to remind all our customers to follow guidance from Public Health Authorities. We would urge all customers to follow the advice on washing hands frequently with water and soap for at least 20 seconds or use alcohol hand gel, and be aware of safe coughing etiquette. Avoid shaking hands where necessary, and practice social distancing.
We appreciate your business and loyalty we have had so far, and want to assure you that we will work diligently with every one of you to find a suitable date with equipment availability in the future for those who have events booked with us. All monies that have already been paid towards your event will be carried over to your future event with us, we want to ensure that when we come out the other side of this that we can add joy to your events again.
We wish you the best as we all work through this unprecedented situation.
Thank you again for your continued support.
Monsterball Amusements & Hire