Team work makes the dream work, and nothing brings the fun out (and encourages healthy competition), like ultimate inflatables! You’ve come to the right place for upping your celebration game, and making sure your sports club hosts an unforgettable experience for all. No matter your sport, if it’s footy, netball, basketball, rugby, soccer or any other, Monsterball has sports inflatable hire options to get the hearts pumping and the team building happening! We’ve got options to suit all spaces and budgets and our awesome team is dedicated to helping your sports club host an awesome event. If you need any assistance throughout the process, we’re on hand to help.
Ok, let’s get down to it – here’s your ultimate guide to Monsterball inflatable hire for your sports club
- Set your intention. Are you hoping to bring your team together, harbor some healthy competition or just plain have fun? Thinking about what you are trying to get out of your event is a good place to build from. Perhaps it’s a fundraising day, so multiple attractions are the best way to bring the punters in. Maybe it’s an open day, so demonstrating the kind of fun and fitness new members can expect is the way to go. Whatever the objective, Monsterball is here with the sports inflatable hire goods to make the day a success!
- Figure out your restrictions. Before w`e get ahead of ourselves, let’s see what is possible within your budget and space restraints. Measure your space if possible and refer to the product specs when choosing your inflatable to make sure it will work for your location. If you are planning to have water slides, you will need to ensure you have access to water taps. You can also seek out other information such as pricing, power requirements and operator costs and needs on each product page.
- Call the Council. If in doubt, it’s always best to check with the local Council that you have the go ahead for your sports club event. You may be required to gain Council approval or submit event information depending on the size, location and festivities.
- Consider a theme. To help narrow down your options and drive purpose, perhaps choosing a theme will keep things coherent for your event. For example, a summer celebration might suit water slides and the dunk tank. Or, an overall theme of friendly competition could bring together obstacle courses and games like the tug of war inflatable and bubble soccer. The high rope course and climbing activities like the spider mountain inflatable could help encourage camaraderie for a team building day.
- Consider your crowd. Have a think about the age groups and needs of your club and plan accordingly. You want to make sure there’s something for everyone, or at least the members you are celebrating with! Also, have a think about potential numbers for your celebration; you don’t want disgruntled kids waiting in lines all day. Knowing who you are entertaining and how many people will be coming will help you refine which inflatables will work for your event, and how many you will need.
- Get your browse on! Now that you have an idea of your event and restrictions the fun really begins! Head to our sport club amusement hire page and start exploring your options. Check out our obstacle courses, water slides, climbing activities, sports inflatable hire and other options like bucking bulls, ice rink and bouncy castles. With 80+ inflatable amusements, there truly is something for every sports club!
- Connect the dots. A popular option is to connect multiple inflatables together and make a giant obstacle course – you can go as big as you want! A sequence of obstacle inflatables can help provide some method to the madness, moving the members through the course in order. It’s also a great idea for a dynamic team building exercise or tournament style competition.
- Check out our packages. To help keep things simple, we’ve devised some awesome packages that give you discounted offers to help you make your day a success, within your budget. Head to our packages and deals page to grab a bargain, starting from just $490, there’s something to suit any club event.
- Let us help you. Afterall, it’s why we got into this crazy inflatable game! We are passionate about creating unforgettable events, and we’re good at it. If your budget allows, it’s always a great idea to hire our operators to make sure everything goes smoothly and safely on the big day. Plus, it lets you, the organiser, relax and get involved in the fun!
- Get your quote. Add any and all the options you want to your quote and send through your details via the Monsterball website, or give our team a call to discuss your options. You’ll need to provide information about your event space, dates and times to complete your booking. We’ll help you work out all the details and confirm your booking.
- Spread the word! With the organisation underway, it’s time to get the word out to the attendees of the event. What a disaster to have your club turn up to the celebrations without their bathers for an afternoon of wild water obstacles and playgrounds. Preparing your club with what to expect will help them plan accordingly and make sure optimum fun can be had!
- A day to remember! Wahoo, your celebration day is here! Be prepared to have someone at the venue to greet the team setting up your inflatables. Ensure all suppliers, vendors and volunteers know any important information and have contact details should they require assistance. There will also need to be someone overseeing packdown too, so keep that in mind for the day’s schedule.
- Bring on the fun… It’s time to reap the rewards and enjoy your sports club event – you’ve earned it! Make sure you take plenty of pictures of the day to share the fun memories with the club.
Monsterball is your celebration partner, here to help you create an unforgettable day for all the members of your sports club, no matter the occasion. Catering to 400+ events throughout the region every year, Monsterball is the go to for sports inflatable hire in Western Australia.
Ready to get started? Check out our foolproof event planning blog for more ideas on how to plan the perfect celebration, along with our free downloadable event checklist.