Monsterball Amusements has been in the industry since 2003, so we certainly know the ins and outs of every single inflatable we own and have designed ourselves. This also means we stand out with the quality of our inflatables as we want the best product for our inflatables to be able to be used all year round, wet or dry!
Designing your own inflatable for your Business/Sports Club/Association has huge benefits for advertising your brand, while adding joy to any event, game, team building day you may have.
Throughout the design process, to the freight and delivery of your custom inflatable, we make the process simple and easy, giving you peace of mind and pure satisfaction when you receive the final product. The design is as customisable as you want it to be, whether its a set colour theme, your company/sports logo, images etc that you deem fit for your inflatable. You’re even welcome to look at our designs and re-create what we have but customised to your needs. We will work with you throughout the process to ensure you are 100% happy with your final product.
See the below steps to find out what’s involved in designing your very own bouncy castle or inflatable obstacle course!
– We discuss the type of equipment you require – Wet, dry, interactive, sport inflatables?
– We then take this information and start a mock up drawing of the inflatable(s)
– This is then shown to you to see if you’re happy so far with the mock up, and if there may be any other changes before we proceed to Step 2 for the 3D Drawing.
– We proceed to doing a 3D drawing with the measurements, colours, design of your unit
– We render your drawings following your requirements
– We send these drawings through to you to get your approval/make any changes
– We confirm drawings before production
– Once confirmed we proceed to step 3 and start production
– We start producing your inflatable
– We send you updates and pictures once inflatable is produced
– We organise transport to your location, this includes shipping, freight etc
– If you have it delivered to our warehouse after production, at an extra cost we are able to get it WorkSafe Certified prior to delivery to you.
– Alternatively, you are welcome to get this inflatable WorkSafe Certified at your own cost, and then your inflatable is ready to use! (Set up and pack down guide comes with the inflatable paperwork – alternatively at an extra cost a training can be provided to you by one of our Monsterball Professionals)
Below are some of the awesome designs we have done over the past few years, some are for other companies, some are our very own that we have designed to be added as extensions to our already existing obstacle courses and slides, or as a standalone inflatable for hire: