So you’ve got an event coming up and you need help on how to choose an inflatable party hire. Well, the good news is you are in the right place, Monsterball are the experts when it comes to the inflatable party hire. Perth is a great city for outdoor activities and inflatables can make everything from a kids party to a corporate team building event into a unique and memorable day.
Now let’s look at what things to consider when choosing an inflatable party hire.
- Who’s Going To Be Using It? – This is step one, are you throwing a big birthday party of an army of seven-year-olds? Then you’ll want something that’s appropriately themed and safe. There are lots of inflatables that are designed for small children and have weight restrictions. However, ask yourself, when the kids are all partied out, are the parents all going to get in on this? If you’ve answered yes then congratulations you still know how to have fun, just make sure you get one that’s big enough for adults to enjoy as well.
- Water Features and Access – If you’re less inclined to go the jumping castle route than perhaps an inflatable waterslide is your best bet. These can be an absolute blast for kids and adults but it is important to consider the availability of water. While this takes a bit of extra planning and is more weather dependent than other inflatables it’s a great alternative.
- Get Sporty With It – Inflatable hires make any event an active event. You can hire inflatable rock walls to climb or an inflatable basketball court. If you’re going the sports inflatable route then consider going all in. Put together teams, and playoff brackets. Take friendly bets as your friend or co-workers try to best each other on the court or the climb. It would even be a good idea to grab a couple of cameras to capture the action.
- Theme It Up! – With lots of options to choose from when it comes to the types of inflatables for your hire, you’d be forgiven for forgetting that they also come in different themes. This is great if your event already has a theme to it but there’s nothing wrong with working backwards on this one. Find the right inflatable for your event and then theme everything else around it. This will help make the inflatable the centrepiece of your party and make sure you get the most bounce for your buck.
- Trust The Professionals – At Monsterball equipment is 100% WorkSafe-registered. This is important not just for peace of mind but for the sake of your business. If you’re renting an inflatable obstacle course for your next team-building exercise you’ll be happy to know we also have a licensed engineer do an inspection before sending out any of our inflatables hire.
There you go, 5 things to consider when choosing your next inflatable party hire in Perth. No matter the event or the age range Monsterball has you covered. With a huge range of options, all safely maintained by professionals, you can enjoy an inflatable experience that your party guests will remember for years to come.