Kids Party Hire Perth – A Guide for Your Next Children’s Party!
Perfect Party Guide for Kid’s Party Hire, Perth
Planning the perfect kids party including party hire equipment such as bouncy castles, water slides or other inflatable amusements can be a challenging task.
Do you have enough space, access to water and power and what else will you need to keep your guests fed, happy and entertained for the duration of the event?
Whether it’s catering, amusements, audio, face painting or marquee hire,it can be tricky to find the right suppliers to help you make your event a success.
Monsterball Amusements is a young, dynamic team with more than 17 years’ experience helping to plan events and providing amusement equipment across Western Australia.
You can rely on us to be your event partner with expert advice and supply of quality entertainment equipment to make your next party a hit.
Whether you need bouncy castles, sport inflatables, water slides, climbing wall, Zorb balls, bubble soccer, dunk tanks or just an impressive unit to give your party that WOW FACTOR – Don’t look anywhere else.
We offer special package deals for multiple equipment hire and will make sure your experience with us is outstanding!
To make planning the perfect party easier, we’ve put together the following checklist:
1. CHOOSE YOUR PARTY VENUE
Whether you are hosting the party at your house, in a park or a venue of your choice, you want to make sure the location suits your budget and needs.
Check these things off your list before you sign up for anything as most of your suppliers will probably need to have this information as well :
- Kid’s safety
- Power points available
- Water Access
- Barbecue / grill available
- Cold room
- PA system
- Catering, tables, chairs
With all these points ticked off you should have a peace of mind with your location choice ?
2. CHOOSE YOUR PARTY SUPPLIERS
Parents you want to host the best party for your children and their friends right?
No matter what your budget is there is always plenty of ideas floating around! We have compiled a list for you below to make life a bit easier.
- FACE PAINTING – While it may seem simple, allowing a child to have their face painted as their favourite superhero or princess will make their day! Artists can get creative with new designs for each child. This is an inexpensive option that will be a hit.
- AMUSEMENTS – This one is our specialty! Having been in the business for several years now, we know what we are talking about! Amusements are always the centre of any party and will be well received by children and the general public. They will have a blast, while the parents get to relax watching them play ! We have multiple packages available so we are confident you will find everything you need with us ? Why not splitting the amusement cost so you are sure to also have the best time?!
- CATERING– A good party goes with good quality food. Unless you are a chef and know how to cook for big numbers, you might consider having food suppliers for your event. Just choose your theme and look online, it won’t be hard to find a good one around you!
- SLUSHIE MACHINE / DRINKS – Your caterer should be able to include these items with their service. If not and following numbers, you could purchase the drinks from a grocery store. Some venues offer bar/drink service on the premises with competitive package rates.
- AUDIO – Music is essential to any type of party. Unless you have a great stereo at home and it’s easy to transport, you might want to consider hiring out the audio equipment. You can also find a lot of DJs around (look for ones trying to break into the industry for a great price). Or you could just make a great playlist yourself. Spotify is very helpful if you are struggling for inspiration:)
- MARQUEE HIRE – If you are organising your party at a park or a big outdoor space, you will want to make sure your guests are comfortable. With our beautiful Western Australian sunshine, a marquee might be necessary on those extra hot days. We would definitely recommend AKA Events Hire for the best deals around Perth.
- POWER – If no power is available on site you will be able to find generators around you. Classic Hire/ Coates Hire or Kennards Hire are great to deal with. You might also have some around you that owns one themselves:)
- WATER – If no water is available at your venue, you could hire a water tank. Just call Hire A Tank and they will help you out.
- TRUCK HIRE– You might need a truck to bring all your gear to site. Try Rent WA or Thirfty and they will sort you out.
- KID’S SHOW – Have you thought about a magic show? Kids are always fascinated by the amazing tricks of a magician. It is a cool alternative to have a person performing right in front of their eyes.
- KID’S DJ – Find a DJ in town that plays family friendly music. This is great for the younger crowd making sure the music is still upbeat and fun, but good for all ages.
Need More Help?
Talk to our team about the best kid’s party hire equipment to suit your event theme and budget. You can also browse our site or submit an online enquiry for further information about any of our products